[KS] Korean Literature Association (KLA) Website

Kim, Immanuel ikim52 at email.gwu.edu
Sat Aug 8 12:20:48 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are thrilled to announce that the Korean Literature Association (KLA) is
officially a non-profit organization! We highly encourage you to visit the
website (http://korlit.org/wp/) and read about our organization and the
annual conference, which will be held at Columbia University in Feb 2021.

For those who have participated in our past events, we kindly ask that you
continue to support this organization. For those who have not become a
member yet, we encourage you to join and support us with a small annual
membership fee.

If you have any questions about the organization, please do not hesitate to
contact Immanuel Kim at ikim52 at gwu.edu.

Thank you. Please stay healthy and safe.

Sincerely,
KLA Executive Committee

--
Immanuel Kim