[KS] A quick question

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Sun Aug 9 22:34:55 EDT 2020

I am reading a collection of North Korean (and some southern Korean
progressive) newspapers from the early years of liberation. These are
contained in a multi-volume, and rather expensive, set titled as follows.

*Puk Chosǒn sillok: Nyǒn p’yo saryo *[North Korean Authentic Record:
Chronology and Documents]. Kim Kwang’un, general ed. (Seoul: Korea Data
Project, 2018).

Early (1945-6) records contain information from a newspaper? magazine
called 넝로 *Nǒngno. *My question is whether anyone knows anything about this
periodical. All that I have been able to gather (assume really) is that it
was published in the north. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Caprio
Rikkyo University (This year at Hallym University)