[KS] A quick question

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Mon Aug 10 02:40:17 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank. A US document reveals it to be a northern Korea newspaper,
but who can completely trust this assessment. It is not critical to what I
am writing now but a little understanding of the publication would be nice,
at a minimum whether it was a magazine or newspaper. The Marx connection,
of course, makes sense. I am finding the writing relatively "liberal" time
of NK journalism, particularly compared to what came after

Mark