[KS] Journal of Korean Studies transition announcement

Jooyeon Kim jk2857 at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 30 10:59:53 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce that the *Journal of Korean Studies* will now be
housed at the George Washington University. The Editor-in-Chief is
Professor Jisoo Kim. We congratulate her on her editorship and express our
gratitude to her for assuming this leadership position in the field. We
would like to thank the many colleagues in Korean studies who have kindly
given their time and effort to the Journal over the past four years as
authors, book reviewers and anonymous reviewers. We are also grateful to
those who have mentored us and given advice as we proceeded. Thank you all.

For submission of articles and all JKS-related inquiries, please see the
Duke University Press’s Journal of Korean Studies website:
https://www.dukeupress.edu/journal-of-korean-studies