[KS] Extended Deadline for Call for Papers: Goethe University Frankfurt (3 Aug)

Frankfurt Koreastudien frankfurtkgs2020 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:43:57 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached our updated Call for Papers for the upcoming
international conference on December 4-5, 2020, titled “Korea and the
Global Society: Engagement and Reciprocity" at Goethe University Frankfurt,
Germany.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have decided to extend the deadline for the
abstract.
Also, please note that the conference may take place online.

Please send an abstract of no more than 400 words to
frankfurtkgs2020 at gmail.com along with a brief biography (150 words) and
your CV by *August 3rd. *

We look forward to your submissions.

Best Regards,