[KS] Terry Bennett's Photo Collection

Junghee Lee dilj at pdx.edu
Tue Jul 14 00:19:19 EDT 2020

This is similar to the case of art collections.  Try to sell it together to
one organization may indicate that the collector wants to preserve his name
attached to the collection. If that is the case, perhaps one can make a
deal that the buyer will publish the exhibition catalog so a memory of the
collector can be indicated once.

Best wishes,

Junghee Lee
Professor of Art History