[KS] Advice please

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Wed Jul 15 22:25:56 EDT 2020

I have just started reading North Korean documents from the 1940s that were
compiled in a wonderful multi-set titled 북조선 실록 and put out by the 고리마 데터
프로젝트. Before I get into the reading the materials I would like to request
advice regarding differences between North and south renderings (all
materials have bee purged of 한자). I am familiar with the 이/리 and quickly
notices the 소련/쏘련 (Soviet) difference. Might there be other differences
that I should be aware of? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Mark Caprio