[KS] KCNA and Rodong Sinmun Article Data

Scott Fisher swf24 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 16 22:37:16 EDT 2020

 Hi Frank,

Are you on our website, or the Harvard site? For our site I checked and
everything seems to be working: https://focusdataproject.com/north-korea/.
>From the screenshot it looks like it might be the Harvard site. For that
one you need to request access to the files, then once we hit approve you
can download the files as spreadsheets.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the email.

Scott