[KS] KCNA and Rodong Sinmun Article Data

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Wed Jun 17 00:05:57 EDT 2020

Hi Scott:

Indeed, I am just soooo slow. My apologies. You don't actually
collected those articles from their Website/s to put them in a DB,
allowing us to search and read them -- instead you pushed all text,
into a simple DB, ordered by date, and then allow searches for phrases
and/or words. The output is a word count that is being graphically
displayed on a timeline worksheet.

Got confused as this is a Korean Studies list, had not expected this.

Thanks Scott.

Best,
Frank