[KS] 2020 Kyujanggak Booktalk Series: 3rd Lecture

icks at snu.ac.kr icks at snu.ac.kr
Tue Jun 23 02:15:11 EDT 2020

Dear All,

The International Center for Korean Studies, Kyujanggak, Seoul National
University is hosting a booktalk series, which introduces a work in Korean
studies to facilitate the exchange of views and information among scholars.

We will have our 3rd booktalk via ZOOM on June 26, 10AM (KST). If you would
like to join, please register at https://forms.gle/hyTxZ6vZdQJeWucc9. Please
write your full name and affiliation correctly on the Google Form. We will
send you the details you need to log in one day in advance. Thanks in
advance!

About the Author: Sungyun Lim (Univ. of Colorado Boulder)

https://www.colorado.edu/history/sungyun-lim

About the Book: Rules of the House: Family Law and Domestic Disputes in
Colonial Korea

https://www.ucpress.edu/book/9780520302525/rules-of-the-house

<https://service1.officeplugin.com:443/outlook/receive?r=433e1ad7-2197-46a8-
89a6-4dd5e7f0a121>