[KS] Second Biennial Melbourne Metropolitan Korean Studies Meeting invite

Adam Zulawnik adam.zulawnik at monash.edu
Mon Jun 22 21:59:14 EDT 2020

(UPDATED)

Dear colleagues,

Monash University Korean Studies presents – Second Biennial Melbourne
Metropolitan Korean Studies Meeting, 10:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM (AET), Online via
ZOOM

The Biennial Meeting, first held in 2018, is a gathering for all academics
(staff and postgraduate students) in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area who
teach and research in areas related to Korean Studies. This year we have
twelve presentations from Monash, Deakin, The University of Melbourne, and
the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership. The event is made possible thanks
to continuing kind support from the Academy of Korean Studies university
core grant.

The current situation surrounding Covid-19 has resulted in the event moving
to an online format. But, as we know from the saying ‘인간 만사 새옹지마’ (ingan
mansa saeong jima), every cloud has a silver lining! We would like to take
this opportunity to cordially invite all those interested in spectating to
register via Google form (see link below). Those registered will receive a
ZOOM link for the event closer to the date.

The meeting will be held on the 17th of July, from 10:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM
AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIME.

Spectator sign-up form:

https://forms.gle/tLzWuLWEDuxG84th8

Please find attached a copy of the full programme. If you have any queries,
feel free to contact Dr. Adam Zulawnik at: adam.zulawnik at monash.edu

We look forward to seeing you there!

Adam Zulawnik