[KS] Study abroad cancellations

Dylan Davis davisds at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 1 11:37:04 EST 2020

Hi Robert,

Below is the latest UC Berkeley guidance on travel to South Korea (see
yellow highlighted section). Waivers are now required for all
university-funded travel to Korea (and China). Study abroad programs to
Korea have been suspended for spring 2020 (see link here
<https://uceap.universityofcalifornia.edu/coronavirus-notice>for more). Not
sure about summer and fall.

Sincerely,

Dylan

Dylan Davis
Associate Director, Institute of East Asian Studies,
University of California, Berkeley
1995 University Avenue, Suite 510
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1995+University+Avenue,+Suite+510+Berkeley,+CA%C2%A0+94704&entry=gmail&source=g>
Berkeley, CA  94704
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1995+University+Avenue,+Suite+510+Berkeley,+CA%C2%A0+94704&entry=gmail&source=g>-2318
USA
T: 510-642-2815 F: 510-642-5035 C: 510-292-8632
http://ieas.berkeley.edu