[KS] Book on Seo Yeong-hae

James Hoare jh3 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 07:53:53 EDT 2020

And just to add one more bit. Between 1948 and October 1949, mail was still
going through normally although there was some disruption from the Chinese
civil war. That said, I do not think much mail ever passed between China
after the communist takeover and the RO until probably the late 1980s. And
would Seo have risked it?
Jim Hoare