[KS] online resources of Korean studies journals or ebooks

Richard McBride rick_mcbride17 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 14:50:25 EDT 2021

Dear Junghee

One place you can send students is the Korea Open Access Journals website:

https://www.kci.go.kr/kciportal/landing/index.kci

Korea Journal, Acta Koreana, The Review of Korean Studies and others are available through this website.
The problem is that the website is not easily searchable like ProjectMuse or JSTOR.

Best
Rick McBride

Richard D. McBride II, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Asian and Near Eastern Languages Department
BYU
3083 JFSB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-7672