[KS] The Future of the Korean Peninsula Korea: 2032 and Beyond

David Tizzard superfuntimehappysnack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 03:14:43 EDT 2021

Dear Members of the Korean Studies List,

We write to announce the publication of our new co-edited book:

*The Future of the Korean Peninsula: Korea 2032 and Beyond. *
https://www.routledge.com/The-Future-of-the-Korean-Peninsula-Korea-2032-and-Beyond/Richey-Panda-Tizzard/p/book/9780367700492

It takes hubris to make predictions about the Korean Peninsula with great
certainty. Our collection doesn’t do this, but rather puts most predictions
in probabilistic terms based on context, historical path-dependencies, and
comprehensive analysis. What we do believe, however, is that the Peninsula
will continue to grow in importance rather than recede. That’s why this
book seeks to provide a variety of economic, political, cultural, and
diplomatic vantage points, such that whatever might come to pass, people
can be prepared and informed. The book contains work from many different
scholars, all bringing their respective expertise and perspectives.

While we hope some might find the work suitable for their university
library or institution, we are also conscious of the often prohibitive
prices involved in academic publishing. Should there be any particular
chapters or material you are interested in, please don't hesitate to get in
touch.

Regards,

David Tizzard

Dr. David A Tizzard
Seoul Women's University (Assistant Professor)
Hanyang University (Visiting Professor)
Tel: 010-2105-9382
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hesp365