[KS] Query: Korean-to-English Translation: MA Programs and Internships?

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Sun Feb 7 07:35:38 EST 2021

I am not quite sure if the final certificate is officially an M.A. but certainly the most appealing course for a would-be translator from Korean to English focussing entirely on literature has to be the 2 year fulltime course at the Literature Translation Institute of Korea (LTI Korea) in Seoul. It has the advantage of offering free tuition, board and lodging to the most promising applicants. Of course the same is offered in a number of other languages beside English. Full details are on the LTI site. At present classes have to be online of course...
Brother Anthony
President Emeritus, RAS Korea