[KS] Video discussion with Hye Seung Chung and David Scott Diffrient on new book Movie Minorities

Barbara Wall nabibabi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:57:32 EST 2021

Dear All,

The second video of our series is now out with subtitles in English, Korean
and Danish. We talked with Hye Seung Chung and David Scott Diffrient about
their new book "Movie Minorities: Transnational Rights Advocacy and South
Korean Cinema" (Rutgers)
영화 속의 소수자들: 권리옹호 영화의 성장과 한국영화
"Minoriteter i film: forsvar for transnationale rettigheder og sydkoreansk
film".

https://youtu.be/JrrlhwmrpqU
<https://youtu.be/JrrlhwmrpqU?fbclid=IwAR0S_r0CBnxuevWzzd-Sp6NQ4opflMYaTrXzAmNeCb6-rCuxl7u4gaGim5o>

Dreaming of meeting many of you soon in person!

Best,
Barbara

*Barbara Wall *
Assistant Professor Korean Studies

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Karen Blixens Plads 8
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
DENMARK