[KS] Would you like to participate in an online video discussion and share your work?

Barbara Wall nabibabi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:23:28 EDT 2021

Dear All,

Would you be interested in participating in an online video discussion and
share your work? The aim of our video series is to discuss ongoing research
and stay connected. The videos are supported by a grant from AKS and each
discussant can now receive a honorarium of 3000 DKK.

Each discussion has one overall topic and two discussants who have
published on this topic. To facilitate academic exchange between scholars
working in different countries, the language of the discussion can be
English or Korean or both. We produce subtitles in English, Korean and also
in Danish. The max. length of each video is 15 min. The recording on zoom
usually takes around one hour, but we cut the video down to 15 min. Until
now, I can say that the discussions were always exciting and felt more like
interesting conversations among friends.

The video series is not limited to any time or discipline, but aims for
diversity in Korean Studies. Here you can find the videos we published
until now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChkTt1oVFtUl87t8yXcW__g

If you are interested, please send me an email with the topic you would
like to talk about, the name of your discussion partner, and your
publications on the topic.
barbara.wall at hum.ku.dk

All the best,
Barbara

*Barbara Wall *
Assistant Professor Korean Studies

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Karen Blixens Plads 8
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
DENMARK