[KS] CFP: Asian Comparative Lit & Film panels, RMMLA (Albuquerque, 10/13-15)

Daniel Fried dfried at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 14 18:57:15 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for Korean studies scholars to join panels on Asian
Comparative Literature and Film at the Rocky Mountain Modern Language
Association meeting this fall.  The RMMLA has traditionally had strong
turnout from Asian studies scholars, ensuring a good enough attendance for
meaningful discussion in a relaxed environment.  Unfortunately, the Asian
Comparative Literature and Film panels have sometimes not had good
representation of scholars working comparatively from within Korean
studies, and we would very much like to change that this fall.

Please see the attached full CFP for further details; I would be glad to
answer any questions.

Thanks very much, and best wishes,
Daniel Fried

--