[KS] Visit the Korean Studies Events Database “KSTUDIES” and add your events

Barbara Wall nabibabi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 03:03:17 EST 2022

Visit the Korean Studies Events Database “KSTUDIES” and add your events:
https://kstudies.info/events
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fkstudies.info%2Fevents%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3mAhaAw0K2dWMi9BnA0VE8YnX-ismSff1IpfiNKyovO--HA1OvqhDgahQ&h=AT1SHutSmYAbE_meaVeTzr4hiNXH2azxsrJJ5dI7psInLpn81nMDOIiyMPnealOiVd-XiO5hvmsGekSvNH-PtSp9K3LqwO7C3XRAzgH0Mng5J3omiLbGfc18Rgw6BB-7YR_6&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT2QEO0arTy5zqUxuhjsQRND4gK9QU-3-1cj4kDz-9OGtMfQdXU3FuxIpFkt2tZodJyYbS1Uwk7Rh9iwiddFX7c29_irKs22zAF8Pph2F_05Iawq1Obb1pL2Bkj9q5CEcxINGbI4732s1oOe2xHWulOGiJtz3r5reNAVbkjCDWiGyTWrDdY_DszVmh-ZbNMDl_YZHtglC6FYl2MCgDo>
Many of you might know  CedarBough T. Saeji's (@TheKpopProf)  amazing
twitter threads about upcoming events related to Korea. Many of us try to
share the events we organize, but we are still lacking one space where we
could post all events together. So, CedarBough T. Saeji (Pusan National
University), Andrew Logie (University of Helsinki)  and I tried to create a
database for online events related to Korean Studies that is as
user-friendly as possible. We hope that we can all benefit from it. Please
check it out and add your events. We are happy to receive feedback and
comments. Are the time zones clear? Do you like the event categories?
Please send ideas and comments to barbara.wall at hum.ku.dk

Warm wishes,
Barbara

*Barbara Wall *
Associate Professor Korean Studies

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Karen Blixens Plads 8
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
DENMARK