[KS] Giving away copies (in bulk) of a historical guidebook to Pyongyang

springer at hiddenhistory.info springer at hiddenhistory.info
Wed Jul 20 01:36:33 EDT 2022

Dear Korean Studies members,

If you...

* would be interested in receiving 40 or more copies of the 2003 book
"Pyongyang: The Hidden History of the North Korean Capital" (with superb
photos by geographer Eckart Dege) (more info at the following link)

https://www.amazon.com/Pyongyang-Hidden-History-Korean-Capital/dp/9630081040

* would make those copies of the book available to those with an
academic or cultural interest in North Korea

* are located in the United States

...then please let me know.

Between now and early August 2022, I need to give away my last remaining
copies of this book (due to an international move).

Please contact me at
springer [at] hiddenhistory.info
(preferably from your institutionally affiliated email address) and let
me know what you would do with the books.

I will then decide whom to distribute the books to.

I am currently in Sacramento, CA. If you are in Northern California, we
may be able to arrange a pickup or dropoff. If you are elsewhere in the
US, I may be able to send you the books via USPS Media Mail.

I'm willing to consider requests from outside the US if you can foot the
shipping costs.

Thank you.

Best from Chris Springer