[KS] 제126회 규장각 컬로퀴엄 개최: 권성연

Adam Bohnet abohnet at uwo.ca
Mon Oct 17 18:42:31 EDT 2022

Not an organizer, but I note no reference whatsoever  to "Korean military bases" in Myanmar, only "Korean feminist art" at (nationality unspecified) military bases. I assumed that this was a case of Korean artists exploring circumstances in other countries - not particularly unusual; I myself am a Canadian of German/Englisg extraction known to comment on Choson Korea, after all. But I am most willing to be corrected.

Yours

Adam