[KS] Re: food culture

Ok Pyo Moon opmoon at aks.ac.kr
Mon Aug 31 22:35:52 EDT 1998

$)C
Dear Prof. Yuh,

If you read Korean, there is a special issue on food and Korean culture
published in Korean Cultural Anthropology Vol. 26 (1994) by Korean Society for
Cultural Anthropology in which we find four articles specifically dealing with
the topic.  There is also an article by Professor Kwang-ok Kim in a book to be
published to commemorate the retirement of Professor Yi Kwang-kyu.

Sincerely yours,
Okpyo Moon
Academy of Korean Studies
opmoon at aks.ac.kr