[KS] Re: Looking for Writers (fwd)

Jay Lewis jay.lewis at oriental-institute.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Oct 24 08:26:17 EDT 1998

Dear All,

You might recall that Mr. Leaver sent a request for briefing papers on
North Korea to the mailbase, and when I asked about payment, he
responded privately.  Since others might be interested in his answer, I
pass it along.  I have assumed that Mr. Leaver wouldn't mind my sharing
this information.

Jay Lewis
Dear Jay-

Our project is a non-profit funded by members and through a few
foundations. Our stipend for briefing papers is $200.

Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,
Erik Leaver