[KS] Re: food culture

Ok Pyo Moon opmoon at aks.ac.kr
Wed Sep 2 23:00:16 EDT 1998

$)C
Dear Prof. Yuh,

Since the message returned, I sent it several times thinking that it had not
been delivered.  I apologize if it bothered other members in the list.

Apparently it did since I got your responce.  I do not have Professor Yi's
email address who has already retired.  For Professor Kim's article I think you
may contact him directly to <kokim at prome.snu.ac.kr>.

Okpyo Moon

Yuh Ji-Yeon @[<:GT: