[KS] Job at Academy of Korean Studies

Robert C. Provine r.c.provine at durham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 09:32:15 EST 1999

Dear korean-studies list:

I have just received the following announcement from the Academy of
Korean Studies.  If you're interested, please respond directly to the
Academy at the email address at the bottom of the message.  Please DO
NOT reply either to me or to the list (unless it's a generic comment of
interest to other list members).

Rob Provine

Dear Professor Provine

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the following message
for those scholars who might be interested in working for our
institute.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
The Academy of Korean Studies

The Academy of Korean Studies is looking for;

-A bilingual scholar who can work as a consulting editor and a lecturer
of Korean studies if qualified.

-MA or higher degree in Korean Studies (preferred but not required)
required.

_Housing available

_Salary rate and position title will be determined according to the
applicants' qualification.

_Must submit a resume with a photo and certificatnes of degree by Feb 6,
1999

_For more info, email rcaks at aks.ac.kr or call (0342) 709-8111 ext 275