[KS] Re: Ancestor Worship

Ok Pyo Moon opmoon at aks.ac.kr
Thu Jan 21 21:25:31 EST 1999

MIME Æ÷¸ËÀÇ ´ÙÁß ¸Þ½ÃÁö ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
--------------3E636D47059CD412FF8BE86E

$)C
Dear Mr. Prendergast,

Korea Journal (Vol.38, No. 3, Autumn 1998) has published a special issue
on Korean Culture: Text and Practice and it includes an article by
myself on ancestor worship, "Ancestors Bocoming Children of God: Ritual
Clashes between Confucian tradition and Christianity in Contemporary
Korea".  Hope this information will be of some help to you.
Sincerely yours, Okpyo Moon

K. Maksymyk & D. Prendergast @[<:GT: