[KS] Re: RAS and a Job in Korea

Anthony anthony at ccs.sogang.ac.kr
Fri May 21 06:33:02 EDT 1999

(1) The RAS is always happy to have new members, and mails full programs
of upcoming lectures and tours to all members each month. Call 02 763
9483 for details.

(2) Although it is not directly related to this list, may I indicate to
readers that Sogang University, Seoul, is currently advertising for a
Full-time ("native-speaker") position in British (and / or) American
Cultures. Since this is a position most likely to interest people who
already have connections with and interest in Korea, I thought I would
point this out, in case any one on the list knows any one who might be
qualified. Details will be found at
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/AN783.html
which is a useful resource when universities are advertising jobs, I
find.
Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul