[KS] Unsing han'gul fonts

LEE MI-YE Mi-Ye.Lee at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 12:23:53 EST 1999

If you forgive me, I would like to add one more question to the
seemingly exhausted subject.  At Newcastle University, we are now in
the process of upgrading(?) our computing system to Window NT;
English NT4 (service pack 5), Office 97 and IE 4.  Has anyone tried
Microsoft Global IME 5.01 for Korean + Language Pack in English
Window NT4 environment?  The Computing Officer has come across some
major compatibility problems in web browsing and writing e-mails, and
he would like to know whether the problems are universal.  By the
way, according to Microsoft, there shouldn't be any problem.

Miye Lee
Newcastle University