[KS] Re: Unsing han'gul fonts

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Wed Nov 17 07:45:43 EST 1999

At 09:23 PM 11/17/99 , you wrote:
>If you forgive me, I would like to add one more question to the
>seemingly exhausted subject.  At Newcastle University, we are now in
>the process of upgrading(?) our computing system to Window NT;
>English NT4 (service pack 5), Office 97 and IE 4.  Has anyone tried
>Microsoft Global IME 5.01 for Korean + Language Pack in English
>Window NT4 environment?

I should work as designed (with problems)

>The Computing Officer has come across some
>major compatibility problems in web browsing and writing e-mails, and
>he would like to know whether the problems are universal.

Most likely

>By the
>way, according to Microsoft, there shouldn't be any problem.

Ha! Call them daily and tell them you want your problem solved. Chances are
that you might get an answer after a couple of months

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)