[KS] Re: gynecologists

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Aug 29 12:28:38 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

At 10:58 PM 8/29/00, Jason Parker wrote:
>REPLY sends your message to the whole list
>
>At 08:38 PM 8/29/00 +0900, Henny Savenije wrote:
>>REPLY sends your message to the whole list
>>__________________________________________
>>
>>My wife is due in a couple of weeks and we found out a few curious facts
>>about gynecologists. First of all we have a hard time finding one,
>
>"WOW!" I think that is the only word that can describe the feeling I am
>getting as I read these last few line of the most ethnocentric post I have
>ever read in an academic newsgroup/listserv. Very shocking.
>
>Jason Parker

Actually this last sentence was added by my (Korean) wife. She wanted to
share the feeling and I thought it was appropriate to do it here.

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm