[KS] Kwangju Uprising

McKey michael.giehl at berlin.de
Mon Aug 7 14:43:48 EDT 2000

    REPLY sends your message to the whole list. __________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Stephen Epstein,

Two years ago I've been involved in an interview record about the  kwangju uprising of now retired Mr.
Krebs in Cologne, Germany. He was one of the German TV (ARD) journalists, who were inside. The German
TV presented his movie (Korea am Scheideweg) in 1980.

I'll have a look whether Mr. Krebs is interested in a review. Could you send me details?

Yours Sincerely - Michael Giehl-