[KS] Re: Mother of Tangun

Junghee Lee dilj at pdx.edu
Sun Jul 30 00:45:32 EDT 2000

Dear list members:

I am confused about the transcription of Tangun.
Which is correct according to the McCune-Reishauer system,
Tangun or Tan'gun?
What is the rule?
I checked Ed.Wagner's translation, A New History of Korea.
He used Tan'gun.
I just read an article.
In it, the author uses both Tangun and Tan'gun.

Sincerely yours,

Junghee Lee

Quoting HKHogarth at aol.com: