[KS] Re: Korean pop music

Lauren Deutsch ldeutsch at lalc.k12.ca.us
Sat Jul 15 14:47:44 EDT 2000

On a practical note ... if there is significantly good hip-hop music coming
out of Korea, knowledge of this may be of interest to my friends Garth
Trinidad, dj for "Chocolate City" and Nic Harcourt dj for "Morning Becomes
Eclecetic" at KCRW radio in Santa Monica. The station plays stuff from
everywhere, Garth specializing in hip-hop, etc. of the cutting edge.

On a related note ... what is the name of that video arcade machine which
has all the kids jumping to the music on a tic-tac-toe type of platform?
This message has been sent by
Lauren W. Deutsch
Director, Pacific Rim Arts
835 S. Lucerne Blvd., #103, Los Angeles CA 90005 USA
E Mail ldeutsch at lalc.k12.ca.us
Phone (323) 930-2587