[KS] Re: Ten Thousand Sorrows

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Jun 20 18:42:58 EDT 2000

On an adoption list I am a member of there has been a hot debate about this
book too. The reactions are diverse, but most of them agree that the
memories sound insincere. I haven't read the book but I want to share a few
quotes from other adoptees, which I think are important to other members of
this list (correct me if I am wrong):
===========
===========
===========

===========

===========

===========
At 05:35 AM 6/21/00, you wrote:
>I've just been skimming through the latest issue of the Korean Quarterly
>(Summer 2000, Minnesota) and there are two book reviews written by Korean
>American adoptees of Elizabeth Kim's book. Thought some of the readers of
>this listserv might be interested to read:
>Korean life and society." -- Susan Soon Keum Cox, Korean Quarterly Summer
>2000

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm