[KS] Re: Question on General Sherman

Charles Rd K Armstrong cra10 at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 8 16:45:01 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear Dan, Robert and all,

Would any of you know if there is a photograph or illustration depicting
the General Sherman in any of these materials? Theres is a small model of
the Sherman in the Korean War Memorial and I'm curious as to where this
image may have come from.

Charles