[KS] Nobel! Overjoyed.

Jacqueline Pak pak at HUMnet.UCLA.EDU
Sun Oct 15 16:29:09 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hello!

At the previously mentioned conference at the Wilson Center, I spoke
about the hope and possibility of the Nobel Peace prize for KDJ.  I
was stunned to hear that it really happened this weekend.

Appreciating both McCann and Peterson's comments, the words
that I immediately thought were An Ch'angho's --- upon hearing
the news. After he unified the Provisional Government in 1919, An
said: "I am so happy that I might become insane."

Cheers, cheers,
Jacqui