[KS] Re: Japanese Colonization Period

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Sep 5 00:39:11 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

And another one:

http://pusanweb.com/guestbook/konglish.html

At 01:15 PM 9/5/00, Carlon Haas wrote:
>REPLY sends your message to the whole list
>

> > "P'aerOdaim" has become a very popular vocabulary in
> > South Korea now, so much so that even politicians
> > use it widely--sometimes incorrectly.
>
>Interesting.  I did some translation work for a
>company and the man used the word paradigm in Korean,
>but the way he used it did not match up to its English
>definition.  Does the word actually have a different
>meaning in Korean?
>
>=====
>Carlon Haas
>
>http://www.geocities.com/king_of_seoul

>Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
>http://mail.yahoo.com/

-----------------------
Henny Savenije (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl (in English)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm
In Dutch
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/Dutch
Frits Vos Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch
dictionary
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/FritsVos
Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://user.chollian.net/~savenije (in English)