[KS] Other lists??

Dan Dargie babyproff at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:15:02 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I am very interested in being directed towards other lists or discussion
forums that the venerable scholars using this list find interesting or
worthwhile.  I am teaching ESL at Kyungpook National University in Taegu,
and find the exchanges on this list to be very helpful in preparing
questions for guided discussion for my more advanced students.  Any info
would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Dargie
babyproff at hotmail.com