[KS] early modern architecture

Diana Hinds d.hinds at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:23:23 EST 2001

Happy New Year, everyone.

I'm looking for resources concerning modern Japanese
and Korean architecture in Seoul between 1900 and
1945.  If you've done any research or run across any
scholarly resources in this area, please let me know.
In addition, if there are any scholars specializing in
the history of Korean architecture, I'd love to
correspond with you.  I'm interested in looking at
whether and to what degree national identity was
inscribed on the buildings designed by Japanese vs.
Koreans in this era.

Thanks,

Diana Hinds