[KS] early modern architecture

John Scoville johntran at ak.net
Mon Dec 31 03:07:08 EST 2001

I am no scholar by any stretch in any field, but I can point you in the
right direction, I think.  On Taehakno in Tongsungdong in Seoul, in the
vicinity of The Seoul National University Hospital, on the east side or the
road is the former/original campus of Seoul National University, presently
occupied by Korea National Open University.  If you enter the main gate to
the campus and turn to the right the oldest building on the campus fits the
period you are looking for.  I am confident there will be as member of the
KNOU administration, faculty or staff who will be more than happy to connect
you with scholarly resources in the area you desire, and show you around the
building while you are there.

If this is in the category of Been There, Done That, feel free to disregard
this message.

John Scoville
Fairbanks, Alaska