[KS] Inquiry: Translation theory

InJung Cho InJung.Cho at arts.monash.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 02:25:20 EDT 2002

Try the following academic database run by Korea Education and Research
Information Service.

http://rs2.riss4u.net/

You can search books, journal articles and dissertations and some of
them can be viewed online.

hope this helps,

--
Dr. InJung Cho
School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics

Albert Einstein: Everything should be made as simple as possible, but
not simpler...