[KS] Chuch'e

HELEN HYUNG-IN KOH hhk18 at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 11 09:18:40 EST 2002

Dear Ruediger Frank,

J. Victor Koschmann has written extensively on the debates over shutaisei
in *Revolution and Subjectivity in Postwar Japan* (Chicago: University of
Chicago Press, 1996).  Although the focus is on the postwar, Koschmann
does examine the intellectual roots of the term from many different
disciplines and viewpoints.

Best,
Helen Koh