[KS] Administrative note: KOREAN "Windows 2002"

KS LIST ADMINISTRATION Koreanstudies-admin at koreaweb.ws
Mon Jan 14 01:30:57 EST 2002

     for those of you using a KOREAN version
     of Windows 2002 -- others may ignore this
some intercultural communication problems. Messages, we *believe*,
that come from PCs with Korean versions of Windows 2002 are not
legible in the administrative Web interface of Mailman. Such messages
look to us like this: "HJDGIUYDWAIUSZQQXZXZXVNB"  Obviously that's an
encoding problem. Until there is a new version of Mailman (or Korean
Windows) that addresses this problem those of you using a Korean
Windows 2002 system, please send your messages to the following
address:

      Koreanstudies-admin at koreaweb.ws

... adding "-admin" to the usual LIST address (Koreanstudies at koreaweb.ws).
All moderators will receive those messages in normal e-mail, and we
can then "redirect" those messages to the list (which solves the
problem).

Best wishes,
Frank