[KS] The death of Queen Min

Henny Savenije adam_eve at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Thu Jun 27 21:02:34 EDT 2002

I got the following mail from someone, could anyone enlighten me?

>Dear Mr Savenije,
>I would like to ask you whether you could confirm the latest developments
>about the death of the Queen Min. I've heard from one Korean scholar in
>Cracow that one journalist had published an article (based on Japanese
>sources) about her death in which he says that she had been raped by the
>Japanese soldiers before they killed her.
>Sincerely
>Andrzej Wadas

Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
All my sites will move.
So adjust your bookmarks and links

Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English)
In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm
In Dutch
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch
Frits Vos Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch
dictionary
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr
Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English)