[KS] re: Korea studies

Kenneth R. Robinson robinson at icu.ac.jp
Thu Sep 19 20:49:16 EDT 2002

Dear Listmembers,

Recent messages from Tom Ginsburg (Korean law), Joerg Plassen (Korea's role
in East Asia), and Jay Lewis (world history) have introduced most
interesting public conferences and workshops on topics that interest many
of us.  Might our colleagues in South Korea also consider announcing more
public conferences, workshops, regular meetings of research associations,
and other gatherings?  I am sure that other members of this list, too,
would be eager to know about additional activities in South Korea.  With
thanks,

Ken Robinson