[KS] New bulletin board for Korean studies

Henny Savenije adam_eve at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Mon Sep 23 01:55:12 EDT 2002

Dear colleagues and friends

I just finished setting up a bulletin board for Korean studies as a
supplement to existing ones. I think the advantage of a bulletin board is
that people can read messages which are only of their interest and skip the
ones in which they are not interested.

There is a Korean version and an English version (if there's an interest
for a board in other languages, I can set that up too).

The intention is that people can post anything related to Korean studies,
research results, quests for certain material, invitation for seminars and
the like.

You have to register to be able to post, but anyone is allowed to read the
messages.

I hope that in this way, exchange of information related to Korea can be
improved. Please forward this message to all colleagues and people of
interest. I am sorry and apologize if this messages reaches you more than
once.

You can find the board at:
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr/bboard/

Sincerely

Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
All my sites moved
So please adjust your bookmarks and links
Portal to all my sites
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr
Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English)
In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm
In Dutch
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch
Frits Vos Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch
dictionary
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr
Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English)