[KS] Nine cloud dream tranaslation

Hyokyoung Yi hkyi at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 4 20:11:49 EST 2003

Junghee,

According to a union catalog called OCLC Worldcat, there is a copy published
also in Hong Kong in 1980.  You might want to find the availability of that
copy.

Hyokyoung Yi
Korean Studies Librarian
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98115

      Title: A nine cloud dream /
      Author(s): Kim, Man-jung, 1637-1692. ; Rutt, Richard.
      Publication: Hong Kong : Heinemann Asia,
      Year: 1980
      Language: English
      Series: Writing in Asia; Variation: Writing in Asia series.
      Standard No: LCCN: 82-177391
      Note(s): Translation of: Kuunmong.
      Class Descriptors: LC: PL989.415.M3; Dewey: 895.7/32
      Other Titles: Kuunmong. English
      Responsibility: translated by Richard Rutt.
      Material Type: Fiction (fic)
      Document Type: Book
      Entry: 19821119
      Update: 20010123