[KS] 500 Won in 1911?

Michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:21:55 EST 2003

I remember a series of articles by Kimura (???) from the 1990s where he
worked over food prices and incomes in order to derive a standard of living
measure for the Colonial period.  This was very detailed and careful work
and unfortunately I remember the work and not the locus or author's given
name.  Social/economic historieans help. The work was redolent with price
information.

Mike R