[KS] The Korea Foundation's Korea traditional music workshop

kevin parks kevin at macosx.com
Thu Jun 12 12:47:18 EDT 2003

Greetings!

Is anyone on this list attending the The Korea Foundation' s Korea
traditional music workshop at the Kuknip Kukak-won? I am trying to get
into the program (I found out about it at the last minute and am
waiting to see if a seat opens up), but i am also trying to set up my
work schedule around it. The problem is that they still haven't sent me
a schedule and there is no wed page. If anyone has the schedule handy
could they mail it to me? I would be extremely grateful.

Best wishes,

kevin parks

Kevin.P.Parks.Adv97    at     Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
kevin at macosx.com